Saturday, March 6, 2010

lionel richie anyone?

im watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S season 3,n i just bumped into one episode (The One with Giant Poking Device) where Chandler Bing played by Matthew Perry getting dumped by her girlfriend,Janice who finally choose her ex-husband to be with..at the end of dis episode,Chandler sing one of Lionel Richie's song which.....make me think about HIM,he was the one who bring in this song and sang dis song which i failed to be the famoussss Diana Ross,hahahaha ade hati.....!! Janice in this episode also thanks Chandler for loving her like Lionel Richie songs....how BEAUTIFUL,hahahahha and the one n only song is.............an ENDLESS LOVE~~~


My love,

There's only you in my life



The only thing that's bright

My first love,
You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make

And I 
(I-I-I-I-I)
I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do...

And your eyes
Your eyes, your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes, you will always be
My endless love.........

agk jiwang tp best...ok pasni leh download sndri yer...n smbng lirik seterusnye...silakan silakan silakan!!!
who can love me like lionel richie's songs?? oOOppss!!! ;p~

No comments:

Search This Blog

m.u.s.i.c

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker