Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cane? Cane???

For the interviews:

On Monday 12/4/2010

a) 1130 at WIEFF, Komplek Antarabangs,Jalan Sultan Ismail, I was calling for a part time job in May....i was wondering where they get my resume and finally i figured out that Masy is the one who send my resume to them, i forgot that i've given Masy my resume and its turned out that i'm the one who has been calling for an interview. Its for international conference where we need to act as a P.A. Each one of the license officer will be assign to one of the representative. Will get one car with a driver, and it started as soon as they reach KLIA,pick them up and send them to Mandarin Oriental. Kindda interesting, as we'll be given rm100-200 for one day and it will be held for 5 days...wuuuu but next week I will start my Chambering thingy,so how laa??

b) 1500 at Bhadarol & Partners. The firm located at Megan Avenue 1. The parking is RM3 for first 1 hour and RM2.50 for every subsequent hour. This is my first interview in a law firm. Environment is ok and i'd been interviewed by one of the lawyer. No serious question was asked as she is very friendly. This firm is doing litigation,conveyancing as well as corporate buss. I got the offer with RM1000 allowance. I think its quiet a lot for chambering rate. Normally we'll be offered RM800 only. It's near Ampang Park LRT station.Should be no problem then but I have to go to the court at Jln Duta almost everyday according to Cik Puan Lawyer. Love it or not i have to drive Lula to work. But i'm giving this firm as my first priority except for the parking rate thingy.

On Tuesday 13/4/2010

a) 1100 at SKy & Co. This is anor. law firm situated at Jln Kemuning off Jln Imbi. This is when the real interview situation happens. Reached there about 30mins early. The lawyer who is supposed to deal with me is still in the Court so anor. partner who is a Chinese guy took his place. First lesson begun when i shake hand with a pen in my hand. (thehehehe).....After that, I've been asked about the important of English in Malaysia in 2010. Com' on guys, its a simple question but then i failed to answer according to what he wants. He puts me under pressure for next 10mins until i decided to say that English is not important at all!!!! After giving my reasons here and there, only then he moved for a discussion but still for the topic of how important English is but this time he touched it worldly. Next question that i remembered is, 

"What do you think about Economy in Malaysia now" 

ergghhhh not anor.general knowledge plz.!! I managed to merapu sikit2 and the next few minutes, he was the one who present the facts to me. (theheheeheh...). He even asked me how many countries in the world. (thehehehe). The lawyer who supposed to interview me finally arrived, who is an Indian guy. He is very nice to me and after the Chinese guy leaving us, only that i can breath and smile like usual. The interview held for about 20mins but i'm the one who ask him questions. All of them are graduated form UK or Aussie. I'm nothing there kan. So i'm leaving the firm with no hope at all but end up getting a lot of advises from the Indian lawyer himself. But guess what, they give me a call in the evening to offer me the position. I asked them to give me 2 days to think about it. ( arghhh berlagak lak ko!!) Consider that I didnt have to pay for the parking. Its an advantage but then how bout the environment?? I dont think i can stand for 9months chambering period. But they are well trained lawyers with a lot of experiences. I didnt ask for the allowance as i'm getting nervous about receiving the phone called. I thought ive screwed up the whole interview. (thehehheeh). Who knows, ok dats for the 2nd offer.

b) 1430 at The Chambers of Lee in Pandan Jaya. A small firm with all Chinese workers. The one who look at my resume and all my sijil. Der!! Sijil from Uni. langsung takde. Wahh aktif sgt kau kan! (thehehhe). The one who complained about my cgpa. The one who asked how many years I've study laws. *sy bdk medic la -_-* . A strict woman but she managed to runs the firm by herself. No partners but a few workers.I can see she is very committed with her works. Very choosy and never let mistakes happen. How i'm gonna work under this kind of environment? But again, after Q&A session..she's offering me the position with RM1200 for the allowance. Am i dat lucky?? (theheheeh). I asked to think bout it and ring her after 2 days which is tomorrow.This one..... I will decline kot although the highest offer above all. = p~ heyyy im not looking for money ok,but experience and environment n free parking dat matters. huhuuuu dem u bedot!

c) 1600 at SN Fam & Co. at Jalan Bayam, Queen Avenue. Another Chinese firm. After about 1 hour waiting, I've been attended by the lawyer who doing litigation. An Indian woman. I have to wait because the only boss is attending a client. So, this lawyer took his place. She only ask general question and the interview goes like bla bla bla....i'm tired man!! Not really commit with the interview and today I got a phone called from this firm which I refuse to answer. Maybe they call to reject or offer me the position. But tell me, who rang u to let u know that u've been rejected? so i guess they call to offer me the job. By refusing to answer the call, so I think I dont hv to put this firm in my list.

I got anor. interview to go tomorrow. Got malay n chinese partners. Why must I go to anor. interview. I got 3 offers already. I'm not greedy but for the sake of experience. Why shouldnt I?? And I'm not showing off!! When i told to few of my close friends, help me to make a wise choice, they goes like der....kau berlagak knp?? I am not man, I am sincere to ask their opinions....But what the hell dat i get?? It's a chambering position after all, not that i got offers to work for a really big company kan, so nothing to berlagak pun =( 

So,the choice is solely up to me. But how i'm gonna pick the good one as all of them is a good firm after all. DEmmit bedot, u shouldnt send ur resume la klau tatau nk buat keputusan. I'm afraid picking the wrong choice and there goes my chambering period with nothing i will benefits for. Then gatal mintk 2 days to decide. And now, how i'm gonna face tomorrow?? (thheheheheh) For the sake of experience bedot..............!!

No comments:

Search This Blog

m.u.s.i.c

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker