Friday, June 4, 2010

Now, I am Quarter Regret....

Read one blog that i'd followed, She answered a question from a girl asking whether the girl should stay with her bf now or make up with her ex. I am touched with her words and makes me reminisced about him,hihihii....
It goes like this,
"Adakah dia pernah memanjakan Amirah dengan bermacam pemberian menunjukkan dalamnya kasih sayang dia terhadap Amirah.Kerana itu adalah salah satu sifat lelaki yang bersungguh mencintai seorang wanita lalu memahami bahawa wanita ini suka dimanja dengan pemberian-pemberian."
Yer, sangat ade....I admit, I am totally a jerk! I never pay anything when we were going out on a date, the foods (always eat at the fast food restaurants, once or twice will go to the mamak stall). The movies, the fuels, and I even ask him to treat my friends whom I usually brought them when he wants to go out with me. Jerk kan?? Even more when he was a student like me! Ask him anything, he will try to get it for me, I even ask my gift for my birthday. Just say it, from the Ralph Lauren Romance perfume to the latest Sony Ericsson Z610i (at that time).But still, I dumped him out.
Next,
"Adakah dia ada disamping Amirah ketika Amirah memerlukannya. Seperti menghantar pergi atau balik kerja atau sebagainya."
Sangat ade juge aunty,ehehehe.... When I'm in my 2nd year of study, I don't really have a car at that time. So I need him to fetch me at my college which is in Gombak and send me off to Pudu when I want to go back to Muar. Just imagine, his college is in Bangi, he has to go back to his home in Cheras to take the car (he is a biker,and his gediks gf tammo ride a bike,nak kete jer).Ok JERK!
Then,I remembered at one time, I took a short sem and I didnt get a room so I used to travel to Elin's house which is my rental house now and it took only 10mins from my college.Guess what? my class was at 8am in the morning and he was the one who picked me up at my house and send me to class from his house in Cheras.Urghhh u are the real bastard ever! hahaahha....
Next,
Adakah di sisi Amirah ketika Amirah mahu mengadu segala kesusahan. Seperti menghantar Amirah ke klinik ketika Amirah dalam kesakitan atau menolong Amirah sekiranya Amirah kesempitan wang dan sebagainya.
Ade juge,it also includes that everytime I feel bored, he will always try to take me out for makan2. If he cant be there, he even ask me to rent a car and he will pay the rental fees. But,the ugly fat gf still didnt see his love towards her.Do u really love me that much?

Not includes the time when i get mad suddenly. Tak amek tisu pas makan-marah, tunjuk kanan tapi awak belok kiri-marah, dah siap tapi awak datang lambat-marah, awak cakap kuat-kuat kat kedai mamak-marah, tak ikut cakap saya-marah, aircond tak kuat then saya panas-marah, pendek kate semua nak ikut cakap aku!! Salah awak sebab manjakan saya sangat so skang saya dah besar kepala. Yan cakap, kagum ngan awak sebab awak layan tahan perangai saya. Saya pun tak tahan ngan perangai sendiri.ADO!

And now, it seems like no others are better than you. Nobody's perfect kan. I am quarter regret.Heheheeh... Skang awak dah takde baru rasa cam terpana tetibe. But,jodoh pertemuan di tangan Tuhan. Kalau ada jodoh tak ke mana. kan? Now he is an engineer and I am a lawyer. Wish you luck for your future.And a lot of thanks for everything. =)

No comments:

Search This Blog

m.u.s.i.c

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker