Friday, March 18, 2011

Chambering Treat!!

I will start working on 28/3 at the new firm just in front of Dataran Merdeka. So i got nearly a month holiday and i will be in muor la mane lagi kannnn...before that i have to accompany my mak Datin ku sygg...to attend SAM award on behalf of his hubby.

Several days filled with joys,lebiu darl...
 First day~we went to Pavillion for "I am number 4" interesting movie!
2nd day-Fullhouse at Sunway Pyramid,tya's treat!
 Malam,wedding @dsara
 3rd day-the SAM award @Saujana Subang.u know who is he right? ahhahaaa
 and this is suriani taibi,atlet menembak
 tutti frutti time.tya's treat jugak..hahahaaa
 sopan! bye!
owh we met fashran @empire gallery makan kat the loaf.Thats our activities for 3days.hurghh mmg peneman!
right before i went back home, wahid promise to treat me. I choose Chilis KLCC. So this is it.

 Nikmat!
 thanks babe!!
 one full lunch!

Thanks to them all. They really know what the friendship means.Glad to have all my friends around me.LOVE!

No comments:

Search This Blog

m.u.s.i.c

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker