Tuesday, March 1, 2011

wassup dunia!

Hai abah mak akak2 abg2 adik2 sedara2 kawan2,saye dah abes chambering!!!!! *dancing* please be informed that I hve already completed my chambering period on 1st March 2011! Just for the record! March marked a great month for me,I will be filing my papers today and maybe I will get called to the BAR in this month as weell!! I'm so happy happy happy happy clap your hand! *tetibe*

Owh that's mean I don't have any job? Kikikiki not to worry, I've attended 2 interviews and get offer at one of the firm located just in front of dataran merdeka. Alhamdulillah..I've been asked to start working only on April. I wanna go back home and take a good rest because after started working,I don't think I can get this chance. Even weekends maybe I will be in the office. I had to prepare for that. This time I choose small company, I had enough with the big company with a lot of bosses and I have to take instructions from each one of them. Kuli batak nooo!!

Ok I wanna get up and ready to go to the Court. Hopefully everything goes well!

No comments:

Search This Blog

m.u.s.i.c

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker