Memang aku tak baru jatuh depan bilik air kan,thanks karpet depan bilik air. Ko sangat kedap air!!
Hurm,currently in Kak Ude's new house! Suddenly awake and couldn't fall asleep again. My parents are here and yesterday we were attending a wedding which I felt in love with. Of course to their foods only. =p They served nasi putih@nasi minyak, ayam goreng rempah,daging masak itam,sambal sotong,dalca,oren n air sirap. For the dessert,bubur kacang hijau,air teh@kopi,karipap pusing and all those kueh mueh. Macam tanak bangun kan? Door gift is a choc bar from Beryls. The menus are truly Muo.Im loving it!
Sufficed said about food, now we move on to the Karate Kiddo. Jaden Smith is so rawks! He is infact a reflection of his father, Will Smith. I can imagine this kid will grow up like super duper hot one day. I love the training and the fighting scenes. Macam nak tepuk tangan jahhh as he managed to beat up the Fighting Dragon to the end. For sure the hero will won kan.
As for my working parts. Everyday except Monday I had to go to the Court. The proceeding were done in Chambers so I had seen how the lawyers will handling their cases. Too many Bundle of Documents and if I were at my Master's place, I dont think I can rebutt the deponent's arguments within time. Like how you gonna search for the evidence and how you gonna flip through the Bundle with 300+ pages. My Master advise me that you have to know the laws. Once you knew it, it will be easier to blend it with the facts and the evidences produced.
And I can see that how you present your argument as one of the important thing to win. Even with all the materials but you dont know how to convince the judge, you may be defeated easily by the deponent. Plus if you get other counsel one with the twisted tongue. And the moment when my Master shows the exhibit and the authorities(which I am the one who responsible to it). Its scary mannnnnn. But I am proud as it was my piece of works after all. Heeheheheh PROUD der!
Imagine me as the counsel? Tongue tied all the time. Harus gelabah. But practise makes perfect. Dont worry bout it as my time will eventually come. =p For the case, I can say that we won as the Judge granted most of our prayers pending the Winding Up petition because there's another suit has been brought against our client. They will never let our client get the money laaa.
Hey, Im getting used for the chaotic life as a lawyer. Im getting used not to take my lunch on time. Im getting used not to go back on time. Im getting used travel to the Court everyday. Im getting used all of it. Pray for me to get the strength ok. Its a tiring work and you have to use your brain to pick up everything at one time. Goshhh! I dont think I wanna stay with this profession. =p
Hey, Im getting used for the chaotic life as a lawyer. Im getting used not to take my lunch on time. Im getting used not to go back on time. Im getting used travel to the Court everyday. Im getting used all of it. Pray for me to get the strength ok. Its a tiring work and you have to use your brain to pick up everything at one time. Goshhh! I dont think I wanna stay with this profession. =p
Huhh about my BFF who complained that the pictures she uploaded in FB has been removed by one of our friends. Actually, she was uploaded the pictures back then when we were in the high school. So, konpem muke masing2 comot n sangat naif!! Die tagged semua kengkwn dalam gambar and find out that one of us has removed the tag.
Ape masalah nak removed? malu dengan penampilan diri time dolu2 or malu nak admit penah jadi budak kampong? huhhh...tak paham den! I will never judge her with all the nasty things in my mind. Infact I dont have time pun nak figure out what and why and when shes been up to.I have a lot more important things to do i.e my works!!
So, let the nasty minds goes and brings all the good things for me to enjoy with. Like, watching Toy Story 3 PREMIERE (harus biru kan), and its a 3D (harus kuningkan). Koq as promised, nak joint ke tak?? Aku pastikan tiket cukup untuk 1 umah ko. Bring all of them ok..ehh,tp tlg amek aku,mls nk drive! hehehe!!
Ape masalah nak removed? malu dengan penampilan diri time dolu2 or malu nak admit penah jadi budak kampong? huhhh...tak paham den! I will never judge her with all the nasty things in my mind. Infact I dont have time pun nak figure out what and why and when shes been up to.I have a lot more important things to do i.e my works!!
So, let the nasty minds goes and brings all the good things for me to enjoy with. Like, watching Toy Story 3 PREMIERE (harus biru kan), and its a 3D (harus kuningkan). Koq as promised, nak joint ke tak?? Aku pastikan tiket cukup untuk 1 umah ko. Bring all of them ok..ehh,tp tlg amek aku,mls nk drive! hehehe!!
No comments:
Post a Comment