After deciding for about 2-3 weeks,which I have to find my companion to go to Ella's concert, fiinally 6 of us will go to Istana Budaya tomorrow...yeeehau!!!! I had booked the tickets from Triways in KLCC, I took it on last Saturday, we waited for almost 1 and a half hours just to get the printed sheet for the tickets. I dont know what's wrong with the man in charged. He even mentioned about our boarding time and the price of the ticket. Wey plz imagine, we have to go to IB by air bus? ko rase mn kapal nk mendarat?? That man was so annoying, he didnt pay attention of what we had mentioned to him. HIGH kot! bdow giler @$%$&*
The situation changed when I had to go again on Monday to pick up another 2 tickets. This time, other people in charge with a professional appearance. Guess what? It tooks only 10 mins to get the printed sheet. Walaweyy...giler buang mase aku aritu kan! the thing is that,after u have made an online booking, you have to collect your reservation ticket 3days after that. If not, the tickets will automatically cancelled. So, para peserta yang berkenaan .Let's rock with ELLA!!! Can't wait kan?? yeeehaww!!!

1 comment:
aku sebenarnye tengok awie dan joe wings
Post a Comment