Ok quick update,perghh dah macam artis!! I had an opportunity to join Wedding Workshop organised by EH! magazine, it was held yesterday at the Saujana,KL. The panels and sessions they are handling are Datin LyndaRahim for wedding preparation, Photography session(from Pixtures), My Diamond (they even gave a free diamond in lucky draw) and Zamri Zainol,the chief makeup team from Lancome (he is very funny and talented guy). Datin LyndaRahim was the one who responsible to Serena's wedding and there were a lot more celebrities that hired her as the wedding planner.
Many useful tips and guides i had obtained, eventhough I dont even have a plan for my wedding ceremony, even worst I dont even have a boyfriend (ehemm for now) but who knows it can be use to plan my friends or relatives wedding or even better, I can change my profession as 'mak andam'..Surely, they earned a lot of money. thehehee...
This is Datin Lynda Rahim(comel kann?)
Zamri Zainol yang sporting giler!
With the editor of EH! Magazine
Owh! and the best part was that....jeng jeng jeng! my name has been annouced for the lucky draw winner, in the 2nd session. yeehau!! I had won some makeups thingy and also an appointment with Zamri Zainol!!! ko ade?? He will makeover me personally and can ask many useful tips or petua directly from him.heheheeh Kak Mar and Kak Erni, were the two persons who are responsible to brought me there.Thanksssss so much! eheheheeh
kak mar tersayanggggg
kak mar n kak erni (kwn kak mar)
and the winner is....eceh!!
Wooooooooooooo!!! I have to attend the first case management in my life!!! Just less than a week ive been call for short call. I have to appear before TP as the lawyer in charge will go to Terengganu for other matter.Wish me luck ek...1st time beb!!! pengsann!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment