Ok I've been assigned to attend 15th Malaysian Law Conference for 3 days in KL Convention Centre. At first I'm worried as how I will go there without knowing anyone else. Luckily..few ex-colleague from my Uni. were there!!!
The most important session is the one with James Foong J. as the moderator. He is currently a judge in Federal Court Malaya. It was important because one of the partner who send me to this conference wants me to ask question. The good thing is that I am not able to see her before this conference as she got a lot works to do..She aspects me to know everything in this Competition Act...the Act which just passed by the Parliament.
Try me..I know everything about this Act!! hehehehe.....(bajet).This session consists of Yb Dato' Ismail Sabri Yaacob as one of the speaker...an Advocate & Solicitor from Skrine and a legal adviser from Chille..he is the senior legal adviser for LaFarge.A worldwide company and he were there to show how the business is done compliance with the Act in his country and also other foreign country.
The most important session is the one with James Foong J. as the moderator. He is currently a judge in Federal Court Malaya. It was important because one of the partner who send me to this conference wants me to ask question. The good thing is that I am not able to see her before this conference as she got a lot works to do..She aspects me to know everything in this Competition Act...the Act which just passed by the Parliament.
Try me..I know everything about this Act!! hehehehe.....(bajet).This session consists of Yb Dato' Ismail Sabri Yaacob as one of the speaker...an Advocate & Solicitor from Skrine and a legal adviser from Chille..he is the senior legal adviser for LaFarge.A worldwide company and he were there to show how the business is done compliance with the Act in his country and also other foreign country.
In this conference..there will be 3 sessions held in one time...except for the plenary session..everyone can choose which session they want to attend. Me and Attiza...luckily she's there...one of the craziest junior in my uni.ok we decided to go to the session with good looking speakers.yeeha!! and the food...disappointed!! tak sedap lgsung!! yeah at all!!
Many judges from all over the country were there too..VVIP including Dato' Nazir Tun Razak..Dato' whatever his name is ...cant remember them all. All in all..I'm really enjoyed myself in this conference. Never ever had a chance to attend a big conference like this...My firm paid RM700 for me to attend this conference.
Its the cost for pupil in chamber. If other lawyers it will cost at least RM1500. Quiet expensives I think. Owh talk about my firm....sadly I have to work in the weekend now.Its kindda stress...I try to make myself used to it. I have to!! Emm for now...here's the pictures taken in the conference..World without camera is like noon without sun?? hahahah stop the crap! Nice knowing the girls!
Many judges from all over the country were there too..VVIP including Dato' Nazir Tun Razak..Dato' whatever his name is ...cant remember them all. All in all..I'm really enjoyed myself in this conference. Never ever had a chance to attend a big conference like this...My firm paid RM700 for me to attend this conference.
Its the cost for pupil in chamber. If other lawyers it will cost at least RM1500. Quiet expensives I think. Owh talk about my firm....sadly I have to work in the weekend now.Its kindda stress...I try to make myself used to it. I have to!! Emm for now...here's the pictures taken in the conference..World without camera is like noon without sun?? hahahah stop the crap! Nice knowing the girls!
1st day-me..Ayu n Faridah
the group become bigger ..thehehehe
ni la attiza..we couldnt make decision which session we want to go...DEM!
gambar biase cm wajib ade! last day...




No comments:
Post a Comment