I pay almost 22k for this day... =p yeayyy i owed the money to ptptn..hahwahwhahwaaa tetibe gelak! tk kelakar pn...ok dh abs blaja dh..terror tk?? im currently one of the LL.b holder. My convocation day took place on 3rd October 2010. and my sister below me...yann the next day. She took accountacy. Amazing!! I'm glad my parents can make it. besides having a tough time for my father's case...it finally settled and fortunately the insurance company will take the liability to pay to the Plaintiff. Quiet some time I didnt updating my blog.Right now in Hairi's new house. He is now 29 and can afford to buy a house. I hope I can afford one..I mean later..yeah later heheheeh...Congrats to him anyway.
For my working place. There's nothing much to say. The pressure stillllllllll there. Although there's one LA finally...and the worst part is... one of the litigation clerk has quit. Thats mean only 2 clerks will assist all the lawyers doing litigation which is not ENOUGH!! As Im not a lawyer as yet.I got no one to assist me. I have to do all the things by myself. From going to the Court until served the letter to client. (sometimes) hehehe. Luckily kak liza always give a hand to get the things done. Ya Allah kuatkan la imanku utk stay smpai abs chamberingggg...
I met some friends of mine in Ethics Course. Some of them gone through much more pressure than me. So no expectation when its all relates to our field. Like it or not you have to face it. Nape time isi borang apply U pas SPM ko tak fikir mende nih akan jadi?? tidakkk...tidakkkk!!! So to ease the pain..ecehh I buy myself a bLACKbERRY...tau ape itu?? satu kemudahan yang tiada bandingan!!! When u stuck in traffic jammed...just browse some of friends who are in your bbm list...or listening to the music...or dload games aplication. I mean when u stucked...if the road is clear..dont u ever dare to use bbm while driving like me! cube nasihatkan sket....dah la bwk kete manual...hahhaahahah yups just bought it..so jakun adalah perkataan paling tepat. hahAHAHahahahaha.
Apelagi ntah nak citer...macam takde pape. Some pictures during my convocation day. Credit to Cik Mangkoq for the pictures. Im glad to have her as she is one of the photographer for SMS's wedding in PICC. akhir kate..No bb No LIFE...hahahaha po to the yo!!
kesayanganku!
mak n abah kesayanganku!
kwn2
kwn2 ngn adik2
syow kannn









No comments:
Post a Comment