Sunday, November 7, 2010

1st attempt

This would be my 1st attempt to write in my blog via blackberry. Com'on masih ade lagikah citer psl bb kamu tu?? Yer masiihhh!! Words just can't describe how much I love this bb, esp.bbm..all the time asik bbm ngutuk2 org mcm kau sorg je yg bagus kat dunia nih..tk baik kan!! Tp tuh la yg ashikk!! See, I can even updating my blog see see.. (Masih jakun)

Last weekend, I went to kuantan by bus just to pick up and drive my parents back to Muar. Sebabnye, my 2nd elder sister just delivered a baby girl. Pecah rekod as before this,I've already got 5 nephews!! So congrats to my sister for the new baby born and the new house as well. Walaweyyy smua dah ade umah sendiri ok! My time will come,don't worry ehh..

Last week juge b4 deepavali, saye lepak2 smpai lewat mlm sbb wan blanje karok. Huu letey gelak!! Keje tammo citer ahh!! Apedaaa kene prepare affidavit,statement and notice for committal proceeding. Hoiii!! Ingat senang ke? So, dapat gelak2 bersama kengkwn adalah satu nikmat untuk release all the tensionness!! Hahwhahahah!!tetibe...

Alaaaa takleh upload gambar ahh!! Takpe mungkin saya yang tak geti,1st attempt kan. Janji kami adalah untuk pergi dabel trabel.mintak2 dapat tiket free hehheheh.. K dah nak tido! Oooo I got my own room now. I'm sleeping alone tonight.. I'm a big girl now, no worries!! ;p

1 comment:

Jannah Mohamed said...

dot!
nanti g kat blog jana eh
jawab tag org tu :)

Search This Blog

m.u.s.i.c

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker