Tuesday, March 22, 2011

1st day working

My first working day:

1) Wake up at 8am,I don't know whether I should go to the office or send lula first to the workshop.I decided to just make a call to the office telling them that I'm gonna be a bit late. No problem just the clerk who pick up the phone.

2) Workshop will open at 9@10,so I have to wait and make a phone call to my mechanic at 9.30am. He asked me to fill the water tanked before start the engine and he asked me to drive lula to the workshop. No problem occurs, arrived at the workshop safely.

3) The mechanic send me to Jelatek LRT station at 11 and arrived Masjid Jamek station within 20-25minutes. Nice distance walk from the station to my office. *kindda mengah selalu turun kete terus masuk pintu opes*

4) Arrived at the office around 11+, got msg from the boss ask me to get the PC form from the Bar Council. Filled in the form using old type writer which is burdensome!

5) Excited looking at the files. I just need to call Bahagian Pendaftaran Perkahwinan as the msian citizen wants to get married at the Philippines and he needs to get a declaration for his status. Simple!

6) Another files, within Accountant and the Bank..need to prepare a remind letter, Agreed Facts which I have to take from the SOC and Defence, the one which is not disputed will be the Agreed Facts.

7) While for Issues to be Tried, I have to make a comparison btwn SOC and Defence. The one which is disputed will be the issued in the trial later.

(Which I have to prepare back then when I was doing my chambering with nobody told or guide me on how to prepare such papers)
Luckily the Boss teach me and what I have already applied back then is what he told me to do.

8) Finish work at 5.30, walk to Masjid Jamek and take the train to Setiawangsa. By 6 I've already seat in lula. Compare to the time when I was doing my chambering. 6.30 is the fastest time where I can arrived at my home exclude traffic jam and whatnot.

9) Fixed Lula costs me rm117,haihhhh donee with the high temperature. As long as lula is ok. I will take that as a challenge.

I'm so glad for not wasting my time driving in a heavy traffic jam during wee hours.I got an interview tmrw at the legal firm in wangsa maju which is near to my house. Let's see what happens next. Hanya doa yang terbaik sajork. Owhh tmrw I need to go to Maju Junction to accompany Philippines client to register her marriage. It looks like I can speak Philippines sooner or later. Hahahahaa. Ok bye!

No comments:

Search This Blog

m.u.s.i.c

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker