Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Doctor in the House

Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad always inspiring me from the moment i knw that behind a good country must has a good leader. I am not a political person type and i dont think i will involved in any political party what more with a lot of news nowadays regarding the opposition leader who had been accused of having a sex video recorded. It turns out the good friend of him who revealed the secret. It shows how our political has been lead to right?

SOWHATEVER...i just love reading this book written by Tun. Very thick book yet very informative one. i only read until page 100 and will continue reading after this. A lot of history during British and Japanese Occupation where i dont gave my concentratration on the same parts in my form 5 text books the way i give concentratration while reading this book. If this book be my form 5 text book i think i can score A for my history. hahahaa kidding! I dont know how Tun managed to get his spirits to oppose the Malayan Union when he just 19 at that time. I love the way he critized our Sultans who let the British do the decisions for us in our own land. I love more when he talks about himself and even more about his family.

I will continue reading and hope my way of thinking can be like him!!

p/s: he tried to get scholarship to read law but end up getting scholarship to study medicine. I'm proud in the sense that i had an opportunity myself to study law *wink*

1 comment:

Jannah Mohamed said...

JM likes this 100 times :)

Search This Blog

m.u.s.i.c

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker